FemmeSupreme reserves the right to make changes to it’s policies. You are encouraged to review our policies whenever you visit the site to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used. We will not rent, sell, lease, or give away any personal information you provide us.
- The content of our website will be a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our website blog will be always noted as affiliated, paid or sponsored content in every reference.
- This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We hate spam as much as you do. If you subscribe to the free newsletter we will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else and you can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button.
We may use in the future third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Please be nice. This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We are in this together. We’re on the same team! And while we welcome ideas we simply ask that those ideas are expressed with respect.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FemmeSupreme. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FemmeSupreme takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.